Solar thermal panels
Discoterm is a direct heating storage solar water heater with natural water circulation. The inside surface of the tank is coated with enamel. Discoterm provides users with domestic hot water, exploiting solar energy and it can be used independently or as a back-up to conventional hot water systems. Discoterm is:
- Ecological, because it is pollution free and environmentally safe.
- Easy to be installed: thanks to its frame it can be located everywhere.
- Cheap and economical in installation and maintenance. It needs neither electrical supply nor electrical components such as: storage batteries, pumps and control boxes.
- frost resistant: it has been tested and certified for its resistance to low temperatures (up to -20°C)
- enamelled tank (DIN 4753 and BS 6920). two layer of enamel
- ¾” water connections
- double PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) cupola
- factory assembled magnesium anode
- lower container insulated in polyurethane (HFC, CFC, HCFC and HFA free)
- adjustable frame
- pressure relief and non return valve
- Packaging: 115 x 115 x 54 cm, 78 Kg
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY ON TANK